About us - Our Vision: To support families across The Oak Partnership with home learning throughout the closure of schools due to COVID-19.
Our Work: As a team our work falls across three main areas :
- To provide daily structured learning.
- To signpost families to core learning resources to support home learning.
- To signpost virtual learning and useful web links.
- To provide links across the Partnership and the individual class pages.
-To create and manage effective ways of reaching out to families to highlight resources and ideas.
- To develop ways of offering interactive support to families.
- To offer staff across the Trust direction and a point of contact and support with creating home learning resources.
- To provide families with resources to support child and adult well-being throughout the school closure.
- To reach out to families to check-in and offer advice.
- To provide a single point of contact for any families in need of support during the school closure.