There is no doubt that if there was one thing you could do at home that would make a difference, then reading would be it!
Here are a list of possible reading ideas:
- Read to teddies and toys
- Children read to adults at home and vice-versa
- Read on Facetime to loved ones (they would enjoy the company and the story...)
- Listen to Spoken Word books Audible etc.
- Keep an eye out for our YouTube Channel
- Keep an eye out for our Virtual School Website, FaceBook and Twitter pages as we will use this to promote opportunities
Are you running out of reading books?
We've found that Harper Collins are offering parental access to their banded books for the children to read at home. Let us know how you get on!
Click on the Teacher portal and enter
And click Login
Twinkl have also made resources free for parents and carers. E-books on are available and may appeal to younger readers: